How to order?
- All orders must be placed online, a minimum of 24 hours before your delivery time. Please place orders for Monday deliveries no later than 3pm the Friday before.
- If you wish to make changes to your order within this time, please call us on 07 3613 0022 and we will endeavour to meet your request.
- Orders placed after 3pm the day prior to delivery incur a 10% surcharge on top of the total order value, and same day orders incur a 20% surcharge. All late orders need to be confirmed by phone on 07 3613 0022.
- No same day cancellations please – cancelled orders will be invoiced in full
- Open 7 days and most public holidays – charges and minimum orders apply.
- Delivery to Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport and city fringe
- Payment is strictly 14 days from date of invoice and is payable by EFT or credit card payments online by logging into your member account. Full upfront payment is required for private events. If you require alternative payment terms, this must be confirmed prior to delivery.
How much do I order?
Estimating catering quantities can be a little tricky depending on your crowd or fluctuating guest lists, however, our expert Function Managers are here to assist. Contact our team and we’re more than happy to create a menu or quote for your event. Or simply create your quote or order and have one of our friendly team check over for discrepancies.
Alternatively, here is some information to assist in deciding how much to order for your next function. We suggest reading the information guide attached to each menu item when starting out for more information on suggested serving sizes.
Medium platter dimensions: 500mm long x 220mm wide (including lip of lid)
Medium share platters serve approximately 7-12 people depending on total order selection
Large platter dimensions: 510mm long x 330mm wide (including lip of lid)
Large share platters serve approximately 12-18 people depending on total order selection
The platters we use for our day to day catering orders are excellent quality and fit inside a standard fridge (not a side by side or small bar fridge though). They offer a sturdy black melamine (hard plastic) base and a ribbed dome lid that is airtight to ensure freshness, even when stored in the fridge.
If you are a regular client of ours, we would love to collect unwanted platters on our next visit. Alternatively, please recycle these by reusing them or putting them into a mixed/plastic recycling bin.
Accounts are strictly 14 days and payment is available by credit card or direct deposit.
Please email all remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may reconcile our accounts. Credit card payments are available by logging into your account, clicking on previous orders and following the Pay Now prompts.
Deposits are required for large events and payment terms can be extended to 30 days for large events, wholesale and key accounts.
Please read our Booking Terms & Conditions