Booking Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS SNAPSHOT
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the account holder to ensure that all order details (date, time, delivery location and onsite contact) are correct.
Please ensure you check these details carefully as redeliveries, incorrect dates and times, and inability to get in touch with the correct onsite contact can be expensive for both you and for us, and can create havoc for our kitchen, drivers, our other clients, event managers and ultimately your guests!
- No same day cancellations – customer will be invoiced in full (also applies to Order-In customers)
- Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to delivery will incur a 30% surcharge on the total order value (inc. GST)
- Late orders within 24 hours of delivery will incur a 20% surcharge on the total order
- Payments are strictly 14 days from issue of invoice unless otherwise arranged
- Collection of any hire equipment is to be scheduled at time of booking. If the equipment or client is unavailable at the scheduled collection time, there will be a rescheduling fee of $25.00
- If building access is unavailable at time of scheduled delivery, and client contact is uncontactable to make alternative arrangements, our drivers will be unable to wait more than 15 minutes (to ensure other clients receive their catering on time). If a redelivery is required, there will be a minimum fee of $25.00 applied to the order.
- If delivery location is different to that listed on the order confirmation, and our driver is required to deliver the order to a different location, this will be billed at an hourly rate of $45.00.
DEPOSITS & INVOICING
Art of Catering reserve the right to request deposits or full payment prior to delivery for private bookings and customers on stop-credit. All other orders will be invoiced on the day of delivery. It is requested customers pay online with credit card (by logging into their member profile from our website) or via EFT, within 14 days of invoice. Bank deposit details are listed on the bottom of the invoice.
FINAL NUMBERS & PAYMENT
Final numbers for your event are required a minimum of 2 business days in advance and 4 business days for staffed events. If you wish to increase your booking within this period, we will endeavour to cater for the increase in numbers, which will be charged accordingly. However, we do not provide refunds for any drop in attendees at your event.
We can accommodate 30 days credit to accommodate for certain company policies, so please mention any payment terms in advance.
CANCELLATION OF KEY EVENTS
For event bookings in excess of $2500.00 inc. GST, Art of Catering reserves the right to recoup administration costs as below:
Within 2 weeks prior to event date:
In the unlikely case of cancellation of your event within 2 weeks of the event start date, to cover the cost of administration and stock holding costs, Art of Catering will invoice the customer 10% of the total value of the invoice. Any cancellation costs to Art of Catering’s suppliers for equipment or labour hire or any other service, will also be charged to the client.
Over 48 hrs before: 70% refund plus hire costs (if they cannot be cancelled)
Over 24 hrs before: 50% refund plus hire costs (if they cannot be cancelled)
Less than 24 hrs: no refund!
OUTDOOR EVENTS & WEATHER
If your event is particularly dependent on dry weather, we recommend checking the weather forecast and confirming your decision 48hrs prior to the event. All cancellation policies apply, as aforementioned.
Please note that in the case of unfavourable weather, we do not provide discounts if the event is cut short.